Welcome To My World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all fans of The Forbidden Game trilogy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Julian
Admin
Julian

Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:31 pm

General Forum Questions

1. Am I allowed more than one account at WTMW?

No, there is no reason why you should have more than one account. If you are banned from the forums, please do not create a new account. By creating a new account, you are making the banning/warning system pointless. Your new accounts will be permanently banned.

If you continue to create new accounts after you have been banned, your IP address may well be blocked from the forums. If you then start to register using different IP addresses, we reserve the right to take legal action against you. Using proxy servers will not get you anywhere.

2. What happens if I break a rule?

If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent. If you are given an official warning a further warning within the next 30 days will result in a temporary ban which will last 7 days. If you are not given an official warning, a user note may be added to your account and the incident may be logged for future reference.

While a ban will normally involve only a ban of your user account, in extreme circumstances, it is possible to block your IP address from the forums.

3. What happens if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule?

Please report the thread/post to the moderators of that particular forum, who will respond to the incident as quickly as possible.

4. Where can I find out who is in charge?

The Forum Masters page displays all the moderators and administrators of the forum.

When in doubt, ask a moderator about the topic of your thread or post. They will be able to tell you if it violates the rules or not. If your thread or post is removed and you do not receive an email or PM about it, then ask a moderator why it was removed. Do not re-post your thread or start another one complaining about your thread being removed.

5. Can I apply to become a staff member?

Unless a global announcement is posted by the admin to announce a role for a moderator is open to members - no.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddengame.forumotion.com

Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To My World :: Invoke Uruz :: Laws of the forum-
Jump to: