Welcome To My World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all fans of The Forbidden Game trilogy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

**MAJOR SPOILER ALERT**

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Summer Parker-Pearson

Summer Parker-Pearson

**MAJOR SPOILER ALERT** Empty
PostSubject: **MAJOR SPOILER ALERT**   **MAJOR SPOILER ALERT** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:53 am

Heya everyone

If you're reading this then I guess you've finished the Kill and are as utterly annoyed and disappointed with the ending as I am. HOW CAN SHE KILL OFF JULIAN? It was the most sad and awful ending to a book ever. I've never cried at a book but I'm proud to say I cried at the end of this book.

Thoughts? Should Julian have died? Should there be a sequel? Do you prefer Tom or Julian?

Thanks

Summer P-P
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: **MAJOR SPOILER ALERT**   **MAJOR SPOILER ALERT** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:52 am

Yes, I hated the end of the Kill! Julian should not have to die, he was my favorite character. Sad

I prefer Julian! Because he ist evil and hot, he is the dark and uncanny person with a closed heart, that he only opens for Jenny. He should come back and take Jenny with him in the shadow world. I think she would be much happier with him. Mabye it needs time, but then she would see, that Julian really loves her more them Tom loves her. He always let her be her self and save her from animals bites and the shadow men, I mean he died for her!

So I really hope for a sequel! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tagebucheinesvampirs.jimdo.com/
Summer Parker-Pearson

Summer Parker-Pearson

PostSubject: Re: **MAJOR SPOILER ALERT**   **MAJOR SPOILER ALERT** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:34 am

I agree Julian loved her more. Although it was kinda a creepy-stalkerish love it was more than Tom. He saw her as a doormat and thought she couldn't think for herself. Julian wanted to make WORLDS for her! Jenny was a complete PSYCHO not to see he was right for her. LJ bring on the sequel!!!
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: **MAJOR SPOILER ALERT**   **MAJOR SPOILER ALERT** I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:33 pm

First off, I absolutely adore Julian. I cried my eyes out when I first read it and I still cried through every re-read and probably will for every future re-read.

So it may come to a shock to you, and I think I’m the only one who feels this way but…

Julian needed to die.

He played the three games with Jenny and every time she chose Tom over him. He finally accepted that but if Jenny ran away before his elders took over, I think that Julian would stayed in Niflheim, constantly watching her, his jealousy and despair gnawing at him. He would either be completely wallowing in self-pity or have gone mad and just kidnapped Jenny like he always threatened to do. Her friends and Tom would obviously be very upset, Jenny would be angry and miserable living in a cold world without her friends and family and being held captive against her will and Julian wouldn’t have any happiness in knowing he is making Jenny suffer. So I believe the end of the book was the best possible ending for all the characters.

Since it’s also a YA book, Jenny wouldn’t make much of a role model giving in to the gorgeous other-worldy guy and getting everything she ever wanted without having to work for it; on top of abandoning her friends and family too. I think the ending is best left the way it is.

I understand any disagreements, I mean that’s what a forum is for and I’m very interested in reading them but if I get a rabid fan that says “OMG liek, ur not a truu Julian fan if u want him 2 die!!!111” I will seriously hit you with a wet salmon.
Back to top Go down
http://autumndagaz.deviantart.com/
The Lurker
Admin
The Lurker

PostSubject: Re: **MAJOR SPOILER ALERT**   **MAJOR SPOILER ALERT** I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:24 pm

I agree with Autumn. As fun as the fanfics where he comes back are...he did need to die to give Jenny and them a chance at the 'normal life' he sorta said she could have when he said he'd no longer bother her.

Granted, if LJS does another book and doesn't bring Julian back...there won't really be a point, specially since under one of the pics on her site it hints at Jenny not being with Tom.
Back to top Go down
http://undercovers.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Summer Parker-Pearson

Summer Parker-Pearson

PostSubject: Re: **MAJOR SPOILER ALERT**   **MAJOR SPOILER ALERT** I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:15 pm

Actually, Autumn and Lurker, when put in such a logical way, I totally agree with your statement. I'm not gonna flip out, it's still a real shame he died, but you're actually right. Julian would've lived out the rest of his existence miserably, and Jenny and Tom would never have been 100% safe.
HOWEVER... we know from the sequel that Julian is going to come back and disrupt the balance (dead original). I can't help but wonder what the actual point is. I myself have written a few Julian-comes-back fanfictions, but how on earth will LJ end this? Everyone wants Jenny to be with Julian, but knows it's right if she's with Tom....
*Ponders*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **MAJOR SPOILER ALERT**   **MAJOR SPOILER ALERT** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**MAJOR SPOILER ALERT**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To My World :: The Shadow World :: The Kill-
Jump to: