Welcome To My World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all fans of The Forbidden Game trilogy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Autumn's Art (guaranteed to give you lulz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Autumn

Autumn

Autumn's Art (guaranteed to give you lulz) Empty
PostSubject: Autumn's Art (guaranteed to give you lulz)   Autumn's Art (guaranteed to give you lulz) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:45 am

Ya'll asked for it!

The scans are a bit iffy, I used a pencil for all the pics so I had to darken the pictures so the details came up. I think they were all drawn around the same time so I'm guess 2001 since I've dated one of them. I was a hoooge Dragonball fan at the time (well, stilll am) hence the anime/chibi-ness! I still think my last Julian looks like Gohan :/

I think I intended (judging by the title) to draw the whole TFG cast but instead just managed Julian, Tom and Jenny. If you can't tell, Julian is the elfy looking chibi who's supposed to be in his Erlking outfit sitting on a giant marshmallow (O_o) playing the innocent. Tom and Jenny are disembodied heads (Tom’s the slightly miffed one). I think I tried to draw Audrey and Summer, if you squint, you can see more heads I tried to erase by Julian and Jenny ^^

Autumn's Art (guaranteed to give you lulz) 004

Next up Julian and Tom. I think Julian knocked him out or something... As you can probably guess, I'm not a fan of Tom. Julian only has two fingers on his right hand apparently and I think he should get his left ankle looked at :/

Autumn's Art (guaranteed to give you lulz) 002-1

Last but not least, Julian and the Creeper! I tried to do LJS description of his hair (long in front, cropped at the sides and long in back probably a mullet) I put wings on his for some random reason...I think both he and the Creeper are cute. Looking back at it now, I think Julian looks as if he needs to use the loo :/

Autumn's Art (guaranteed to give you lulz) 003-1

Hope you got some lulz from that! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://autumndagaz.deviantart.com/
The Lurker
Admin
The Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Art (guaranteed to give you lulz)   Autumn's Art (guaranteed to give you lulz) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:51 am

D'aww, how cute. :3 *tackleglomps Julian*
Back to top Go down
http://undercovers.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Art (guaranteed to give you lulz)   Autumn's Art (guaranteed to give you lulz) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:18 pm

I forgot how bad these were, kinda embarrassed Embarassed
Thank you. BTW, I clicked something that said "Thanks" on the top right of your post. Did it do anything?
Back to top Go down
http://autumndagaz.deviantart.com/
The Lurker
Admin
The Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Art (guaranteed to give you lulz)   Autumn's Art (guaranteed to give you lulz) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Aww, don't be embarassed. :3 *thinks they're cute*
You're welcome. ^^ *blinks* I dunno. :S Maybe it raises sportsmanship?
Back to top Go down
http://undercovers.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Art (guaranteed to give you lulz)   Autumn's Art (guaranteed to give you lulz) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn's Art (guaranteed to give you lulz)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To My World :: A picture of a pipe is not a pipe :: Fan art-
Jump to: