Welcome To My World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all fans of The Forbidden Game trilogy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disappeared in the Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny

Jenny

Disappeared in the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Disappeared in the Shadows   Disappeared in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:16 am

Ok, I haven't found enough people who want to play with, but I would like to start the RPG! Surprised

Here again the story:
It's after 3 Book and Julian is dead. Very strange things happen in Jenny's world. People disappear in the shadows, and the police can do nothing because they have seen no one. The parents remain silent and try to make the Children Do Not Worry, But Jenny and her friends all have fear. No one knows what is going on!

Deep in the shadows is something terrible happened, the shadow men are coming in Jenny's world to kill many people. They want blood and will not stop. Julian is so engaged, he wants but just Jenny. He promised the shadow men to give all friends of Jenny if he is free and gets Jenny.
More and more people disappear, and Jenny and the others Do not know why.

Here is the beginning:

Jenny went into the kitchen to eat breakfast, she saw her father quickly put the News paper away. She knew what that meant: more missing people. Her parents didn't want Jenny gets scared, but the truth was Jenny was terrified! Every day people disappear, what if one of us the next, thought Jenny.

She drank an orange juice and ate a croissant. She didn't want to look at the news paper, didn't want to see how many people are disappear.

Jenny left the house and went on her way to school, when her phone rang.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
http://tagebucheinesvampirs.jimdo.com/
Summer Parker-Pearson

Summer Parker-Pearson

PostSubject: Re: Disappeared in the Shadows   Disappeared in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:50 am

"Hey Jen," Summer spoke warily. Ever since people had gone missing she and the others had been worrying about Jenny. Summer had her own suspicions that Jenny had never really gotten over Julian, but this was all she needed: A reason to assume he'd found a way back ton earth. The missing people must have no connection to Julian.

It wasn't just for Jenny's sake that Summer hoped the Shadow Man wasn't back. Summer was terrified for herself as well. She would never forget her nightmare and the fact that it was Julian who had forced her to face her fears. It had changed Summer to know she wasn't strong enough to face her worst fear. Now the thought that he might be was too awful to bear.

Summer jolted herself out of her dark thoughts. "What are you doing today?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Disappeared in the Shadows   Disappeared in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:03 am

"Oh hi Summer." Jenny smiled.

She had missed Summer. Since the terrible accident Jenny could no longer going out late at night from school and she should always come straight home. That is why Jenny had seen her friends only very rarely. But now she no longer wanted to stay home, she wanted to go out and meet her friends. She wanted to meet Summer.

She knew that Summer had been most afraid of them all. For her it had to be much more difficult to live normally again.

"uh nothing. We can go shopping if you like... or something else..."
Back to top Go down
Summer Parker-Pearson

Summer Parker-Pearson

PostSubject: Re: Disappeared in the Shadows   Disappeared in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:31 pm

Summer nodded foolishly. Then she realised that Jenny couldn't see her. "Sure shopping sounds great!" She said, a little too enthusiastically. That was the way with everything now. If she didn't smile the world would know she wasn't fully recovered. But Jenny was damaged too. Summer had to think about her friends. "I'll meet you at your house around three?" She asked into the receiver.
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Disappeared in the Shadows   Disappeared in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:24 am

"Yes, that's fine Summer. See you later in the school."

Jenny hung up the phone and went on. It started to rain and dark clouds were in the sky. Luckily Jenny had an umbrella there.

Poor Summer, thought Jenny. She tries to not show her fear, bur Jenny knew the truth. The truth was Summer has most fear of all. I wish I could help her, but there is nothing I could do, thought Jenny.

Jenny was very early in the school. No one in her class was there, she was the first. It rained harder and started to thunder and lightning. She looked out of the window and suddenly she had the feeling of being watched, eyes were waiting for her.

Jenny shook her head. That's impossible, thought Jenny, you're going crazy.

The rain became more intense and it thundered louder. The sky was getting darker and darker... like a warning...

Hopefully Summer has an umbrella thought Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Summer Parker-Pearson

Summer Parker-Pearson

PostSubject: Re: Disappeared in the Shadows   Disappeared in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:33 am

The rain made Summer pause on her way to school. She glared up at the sky and pulled her hood up. She wished she'd listened to her mum and bought an umberella with her.
The rain came down hard and Summer was eager to get inside. She hurried past the trash cans, not looking at them. As childish as it seemed she'd retained her fear of rubbish. Unfortunately this made her walks anywhere slower.
On this particular day Summer couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching her from the darkness. Don't be so silly. she told herself. Nobody was doing anything out of the ordinary. She was just late for school. That was all.
As she rushed through the rain, keeping away from the trash cans, something moved in the shadows...
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Disappeared in the Shadows   Disappeared in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:20 am

(I like the way you write a story, it is so exciting to read! Very Happy It is so much fun to write with you, and I hope we became soon more writer.)

Jenny was startled, when the door was opened to the classroom. A red-haired boy came in and looked suprised at her. It was Freddy Miller. Jenny doesn't like him, because he always knew everything better.

"Oh Jenny, What are you doing here so early?"

"Uh.. I.."

The door opened again and someone came in. It was ...
Back to top Go down
Summer Parker-Pearson

Summer Parker-Pearson

PostSubject: Re: Disappeared in the Shadows   Disappeared in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:48 pm

(Thank you. You speak wonderful English considering it's not your first language. Your writing style is brilliant. And I can't believe you left that cliffhanger! I don't know who it can be coming in!)

Summer glanced down at her watch, peering through the rain. She was five minutes late for school. She really didn't want to go but she knew she had to. The clang of a tin broke her from her reverie and she looked up, startled.
"Spare change for me lunch darlin'?" A figure in a black hood with an odd black ski mask in front of her. She couldn't see his face. All she could see of him was his blue eyes through the holes in the mask. Summer had always been good at reading expressions and she could see his eyes were hungry for something. She naturally assumed he was homeless and hadn't eaten in a while. She put a pound coin in his tin. The faded label on the tin read FAMISHED INC.
"Thank you." The homeless man's bright blue eyes glinted and Summer knew he was smiling.
"You're welcome." She said, happy to have helped. However there was something unnerving about him and she turned away, hoping to leave quickly for school.
But just then the man spoke up: "Don't I know you from somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Disappeared in the Shadows   Disappeared in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:40 am

It was the teacher who came in. He looked at booth and smiled.

"nice that you two are here. But is it not e little bit early?" asked the teacher.

"I come always at this time to clean the blackboard" said Freddy and smiled

Nerd, thought Jenny. He always had to be Mr. Jenkins favourite student, if he wouldn't his world would broken.

"Yes, you're right .. I'm going outside." said Jenny

The teacher frowned "But Jenny, it's raining .."

But Jenny was already out.

Jenny stood in the hallway and could hear what Freddy said to Mr. Jenkins "she is always so strange."

Jenny took a deep breath and walked out side under the roof.
Back to top Go down
Summer Parker-Pearson

Summer Parker-Pearson

PostSubject: Re: Disappeared in the Shadows   Disappeared in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Summer turned to face the strange masked figure. Frowning, she shook her head.
"I don't think so." She said. Suddenly his eyes flashed in a most unnerving way. Summer felt a jolt of totally irrational fear rush through her. Stop being so pathetic she scolded herself, He's just mistaken, that's all. No. His eyes do not remind you of Julian's. Shut up.
"Are you sure?" His voice had taken on a musical quality now, and Summer felt like she was going to melt onto the pavement. She knew. Of course she did. But her brain just hadn't accepted it yet. She didn't - It couldn't be - It wasn't -
"I must say, Summer," He rose slowly, smiling. "You're rather rubbish aren't you?" Starting towards her, his eyes flashed maliciously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappeared in the Shadows   Disappeared in the Shadows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disappeared in the Shadows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To My World :: More Games :: Let's Play-
Jump to: